Re: 00 model cars

John,

The trouble is that in a lot of modern properties, the garden isn't the biggest room :-)

Jim.

Reply to
Jim Guthrie

In message , Jim Guthrie writes

The solution to that is simple: move house to one where it is!

Reply to
John Sullivan

I went to that garden railway thing at Llanfair C... the other weekend, and was sorely tempted, but as I've sort of just landscaped our garden, I don't want to start digging it all up again, but the wife says I can have a garden railway if I want! :-)))

Reply to
Mike K

His workshop was a right mess afterwards I understand ;-)

Reply to
Mike K