Re: Langley Models

Hi Rob,

Langley are in kit form and unpainted. I have no experience of the fairground stuff, but have built a large number of the road vehicles - they are a delight. They are white metal, and go together with the minimum of effort and look really good when finished. There are photographs of some completed models on my web site.

The buildings are a mixture of vac formed plastic, etched brass and cast components. I have used etchings and castings in otherwise scratch built structures and they are of the same high quality as the road vehicles. Have no experience of the vac formed stuff.

Regards

Richard

Richard Hall

Thanks Richard. Your layout is inspiring.....

Reply to
Rob

Richard has said it all - they are unpainted whitemetal kits, need a little filing, and the larger ones can work out expensive with all the bits, but I'm very glad they're there. I'm doing a canal and there are no comparable products for lock gates and narrowboats. But the main point of this reply is to echo Rob's congratulations to Richard on both the layout and the website. Absolutely superb.

Reply to
Ed Callaghan