re turntable

Thanks saw the turntable in model shop today. priced £11.50.

Now we need it electrifed.... the chap in the shop said a company (mail order) said that they do one any thoughts...

Rgds Kevin

Reply to
kevin yates

Hi,

I found this link a while back and bookmarked it. It looks like it is for

00, but the priciples should be easily used in other scales, I hope this is of use to you:
By the way its not my site and I don;t know whose it is, but I found it helpful in the past. David
Reply to
djdublo