Re: Whats on next weekend?

Hi All,

> >Anyone got any suggestions where i can look to see whats on next weekend, >preferably withing 45mins of hertford? > >Or does anyone know of any events?

check out the exhibition guide at the website in me sig. There's 12 exhibitions listed for next Saturday, 6 of which are also open on Sunday.

Pete

Reply to
mutley

Excellent thanks!

Reply to
Dan Keeley

Victoria Model Railway Exhibition is this coming Sunday. :-)

-- Cheers Roger T.

of the Great Eastern Railway

Reply to
Roger T.

I don't think I'll be able to make it, Roger. It's a bit far to drive.

Reply to
MartinS

"MartinS"

Aw, come on Martin, it's only half of Ontario, then Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, BC to Vancouver, then a 90 minute ferry ride and a 40 minute drive and you're here. You can do that in four days, give or take. What's the problem?

-- Cheers Roger T.

of the Great Eastern Railway

Reply to
Roger T.

Half of Ontario?? Try 85%. Cobourg to Quebec border 354km; Cobourg to Manitoba broder 2,000km.

Four days?? A week is pushing it - one way. Manitoba border to Vancouver 2,475km. Total distance >4,500km.

Gas cost approx. $700 round trip. Plus motels, meals, ferry.....

Reply to
MartinS

---Martin S.

Excuses, excuses. :-)

-- Cheers Roger T.

of the Great Eastern Railway

Reply to
Roger T.

Warrington show is on Saturday (10 til 6) and Sunday (10 til 5). Bigger venue than last year (Woolston High School, Holes Lane, Woolston), so a bigger show - 17 layouts and 10 traders. See

Yes I know it's a bit more than 45 mins from Hertford but I thought there may be other people who might like to know. Ian

Reply to
Ian Downing