repair of track

Please any ideas ; I have had relocate my layout.

In doing so I cut the track through in several places, as all is glued down.

Now I need to rejoin the track, all and any ideas are welcome.

Leslie

Reply to
Therefore

As long as its not damaged just bolt your boards back together and run trains over it, all my board joints are like that. If its damaged you are just going to have to unglue a section and relay it. Keith

Make friends in the hobby. Keith Visit Garratt photos for the big steam lovers.

Reply to
Keith Norgrove

Get some fishplates!

Dave