RTR transfers

Hi all,
I've acquired a fleet of 4 Hornby HAA wagons, all with the same running
number. I appreciate that this is very un-prototypical, so I thought I'd
try to change them for other numbers.
My question is how do I get the existing transfer off the thing without
destroying it?
I was thinking of getting the 4902 decals from ModelMasterdecals.com.
Other alternatives?
Reply to
Ian Cornish
Loading thread data ...

Site Timeline

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.