RTR transfers

Hi all,

I've acquired a fleet of 4 Hornby HAA wagons, all with the same running number. I appreciate that this is very un-prototypical, so I thought I'd try to change them for other numbers.

My question is how do I get the existing transfer off the thing without destroying it?

I was thinking of getting the 4902 decals from ModelMasterdecals.com. Other alternatives?

Reply to
Ian Cornish

Could you paint out the existing numbers? Regards, Bill.

Reply to
William Pearce