Some more pictures

The Cartoon I remember may not have even been in a Rail orientated publication. It showed two women sat in a domestic living room while between them a cardigan wearing man was knelt on the floor with his head out of sight down a small drainsized opening. One hand was on a controller with a cable also disappearing down the hole. The caption was just a one liner from one woman to the other "He's modelling the London Underground"

Not something I have really looked into but doesn't the Model aircraft hobby have some sophisticated gear now? Possibly a still a little large for smaller scales but many seem to be going to O gauge or larger compared to a few years back. I'm long out of touch with what frequencies are allowed for model aviation purposes though and it may be that equipment for a model plane would not be correct for a land based model.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

And a trip[ up the branch line:

I'm quite pleased with how well the music fits the action, purely accidental!

The train had to stop for the level crossing because the switch is behind the police box and I had to reach in and switch it. Normally of course the train is not brought to a stand, that would be /wrong/ ;-) Guy

Reply to
Just zis Guy, you know?

- £11.30 plus £3.87 P&P from China. Guy

Reply to
Just zis Guy, you know?

I can see the biggest challenge is going to be timing the trains and selection of music. Hans Christian Lumbye this time, if you're interested.

Guy

Reply to
Just zis Guy, you know?

Great music, nicely synchronised!

Reply to
MartinS

: > : : Great music, nicely synchronised! :

What! YHTBJ...

Try this music instead ;~)

Jerry

Go on, do it. You know you want to!