Well if none of you other lazy buggers are going to say it ...

Merry Christmas to one and all!

Reply to
Chris Wilson

You're a bit late, aren't you?

Reply to
Jane Sullivan

It takes time to become sober enough to use a keyboard :-)

Reply to
Chris Wilson

I would have thunk you'd have poste the greeting before starting celebrating.

Happy New Year

Reply to
Jane Sullivan

Perhaps gets sentimental after a few drinks - soon we'll get a message saying he loves us all :-)

Hope had a good Christmas, and have a Happy new year.

Cheers, Simon

Reply to
simon

: You're a bit late, aren't you? :

Blooming 'eck Jane, your rendition of the 12 days of Christmas song must be very quick if you stop after the first day! :~)

Reply to
Jerry