Hornby 2012

Now back to model railways...

I like the look of the engineering samples of the forthcoming Maunsell Push-Pull coaching stock from Hornby (2012 releases) shown in the latest "Model Rail" mag, I like the fact that they have gone for something a little bit different, these late BR conversions of Maunsell corridor stock fit into my chosen period of late 50s/*very* early 60s, but I suspect that many Southern followers will have wanted something that dated from at least before the 1930s...

Reply to
Jerry