still chasing 6 wheel bogeys

Hi again all

I am still trying to locate 6 wheel bogeys (ies?) like the ones on LMS and BR dining cars. I only need the bogeys for my project and have tried several of the spare parts suppliers both in the UK and Australia but to no avail so far.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Steve

Reply to
mindesign

In message , mindesign writes

Have you tried Phoenix Coach Kits by the Southern Railways Group?

rigid bogies are £9 the pair (wheels required).

Reply to
Jane Sullivan

Or look for a second hand Hornby or Dapol 12 wheel diner.eg.

Keith

Make friends in the hobby. Visit Garratt photos for the big steam lovers.

Reply to
Keith Norgrove

Lima New South Wales (Australian) coaches may still be available from Toms Hobbies of West Ryde in Sydney. These were 12 wheel wooden bodies coaches with 6 wheel bogies.

Reply to
Hstvee8

many thanks! Will check them out further

Steve

Reply to
mindesign