Two books available for cost of postage

In the "Troy Model Club Series", publ, by Nelson. Randall, P. E. "Recent Locomotives (1947-70)" (1970) Gomm, P. G. "Older Locomotives (1900-42)" (1970)

Both are colour photos of model locomotives, four to a page, with text on facing page. Useful for anyone wanting to identify British outline novels in the time periods specified.

You pay postage, and they're yours. E-mail me at wolfkir [usual thingummy sign] sympatico [full stop] ca.

If I get no indications of interest within a week, they'll go to the local library's used book sale.

Reply to
Wolf