What you get for Christmas?

Rob Kemp wrote:

A Toddler subscription from my Mum. Except I didn't *know* it was from her because the Jan issue turned up on Thursday, with no covering letter and nothing to indicate that it was a sub. copy! Only by some intense questioning, did the truth emerge!
Del
On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 21:49:52 +0000, Derek Heath

Last year I got the Woolworths 'engraver' with a collet to make it a drill - really useful and not pricy. This year they got the extras, a large box of burrs and buffersm drills and engravers. All I need now is somewhere to work!
Mike
snipped-for-privacy@notigg.not.no wrote:

And some saftety glasses... :-)
Rob Kemp wrote:

I got a new digital camera which I've already been using before chrimbo for taking pictures for my website. Then I got a wireless network router, card and laptop card so that I can start getting rid of *some* of the computer wires that festoon the house.
Alas, no model railway stuff. I made up for this by making an order to Muswell Models for some of their stuff and am preparing an order to both Knightwing and BHE for some lineside models and EMU kits.
MRN
--

The NGS N Gauge Modern Area Group website can be found at:-

http://www.ngauge-modern.co.uk