Wot ! No photo ?

Steam train fan builds model railway

Driffield Today

Friday, 29th August 2008

" A steam train enthusiast's love of the railways has led him to build one in the front garden of his North Yorkshire home. "

Chris

Reply to
Dragon Heart

There was a photo on the Torygraph website earlier.

Reply to
Arthur Figgis

Well spotted

Chris

Reply to
Dragon Heart

But the picture shows a diseasel loco...

It's an LGB - note the logo on the containers.

Reply to
MartinS

.... other 3 are 'steam' ?

Chris

Reply to
Dragon Heart

"MartinS" wrote

Even steam fans can like diesels, and if it hadn't escaped your notice, diesels are pretty prevalent on most railways. ;-)

John.

Reply to
John Turner

I'm holding out for 4 mm/ft bionic duckweed.

Reply to
Arthur Figgis

"Arthur Figgis" wrote

Why not mate, anything's possible these days, but bet the government tax it if you find some! ;-)

John.

Reply to
John Turner

I get the idea most journalists think " Model Railways =3D steam loco's "

Looks a bit like the loco's they run on the garden railway @ Rothley " ( GCR Loughborough )

Chris

Reply to
Dragon Heart