2 inch air comp check valve

Anyone have a 2 inch air compressor check valve in good shape laying around. Or any suggestions for an inexpensive USian source? Thanks I'm
in Cleveland, Oh and I may get the gumption to puruse HGR surplus. I'm not looking forward to it though.
I have an 85cfm Worthington that someone decided didn't need one. Or well, sometime in the past it broke. So what did some "one" do? Yeah they welded a plain elbow in instead.

Thanks Gunner.
I posted then drove over to the local decent hardware and bought a plain ole' brass swinging check valve. I'll mount it vertical-like to help with closing and then run it. If it works it's getting paint and then GooDBye!

D'oh, a 1 inch is exzactly what the output size is. Thanks.
Just for the heck of it I went lookin' some more. A store bought would be faster/ cleaner looking for me.
http://www.amazonsupply.com/dp/B007IVRQ7Y (ha ha, we know google will have all of Usenet buried under a rock in a few months. ;) )
Egad, the shine this turd is going to have when I finish it. About the only thing I haven't done is re-arch the springs.

I went with compressor-source in Neb. Been 'dere before.