about Maxster 150 STH ?

Hi all, Does anybody know Maxster 150 STH 's four fixed-pulse frequencies? There is no number or explanation when I looked at Miller catalog. The Dynsty 200 DX has 0.1~500pps. I 'd like to know those number on Maxster 150 STH .

Thanks in advance and Happy holidays to all !

Yoshi

Reply to
ZZ212

According to the Manual on Miller's website

.5 PPS, 1 PPS, 2.5 PPS, or 60 PPS.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Hi Ernie, thank you for reply. Could you give me some examples How to use those four- fixed number?

Do you think these selections are enough for most work?

Thanks

Yoshi

Reply to
ZZ212

Yes they would do.

I would use 1 pps the most .

60pps is for flow welding of stainless tube and pipe fittings.
Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler