Ahhhhhhhhh........

I'd smoke a cigarette if I smoked.

Container electrified. Ready to start welding. Lights, heat, CD, microwave, fridge, all kinds of stuff, and lots of outlets.

Life is good.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Hmmm... I finally emptied out my container and turned it over to the wife for storage. I finally got enough shelves built in the shop for everything,,, maybe I need to take it back since she hasn't started using it yet. Might make a nice semi clean room for clear coating and things like that. A small paint booth.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Metal Dog house ? :-)

Sounds good. Mart> I'd smoke a cigarette if I smoked.

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn