Auto Body- Which MIG Wire?

Hi All, IIRC from previous posts a recommended product for doing body work is Lincoln "Easy Grind". I've been to BOC, Air Liquide & Praxaire looking for this stuff, & while they all sell Lincoln equipment none of them sell Lincoln wire, only thier own "Mystery" wire. :( (at least locally).

I did find Lincoln wire at Home Depot & Crappy Tire, but nothing labled as "Easy Grind"

So: Can anybody tell who sells this stuff in Canada?

If it isn't identified as "Easy Grind" on the label what's the product #?

Failing that, what alloy is recommended for working on 18 Ga. mild steel? I'll be mostly filling in small holes that were drilled in the body & faking spot welds on the new panels.

Thanks,

Howard.

Reply to
Howard Eisenhauer

Howard, ESAB makes easy grind wire:

would call any esab dealer in your area first.

good luck, walt

Reply to
wallster