Auto darkening helmet question

I would like to purchase an auto darkening helmet, but sofar I haven't seen one which allows me to place a magnifying lens inside.
My current helmet allows that and I guess at my age that is becoming more and more necessary, but I have not been able to locate an auto helmet which allows that. Our local welding shop here in Maine boldly proclaimed that that does not exist.
Any suggestions
Uwe
Jaggy Taggy wrote:

My suggestion is simple: get some reading glasses, wear them inside your hood, use any hood you like! :-)
GWE
I agree with Grant's suggestion. I buy reading glasses at the $1 store and wear them whenever I weld.
I have a Harbor Freight autodark helmet and before I got the reading glasses I used a couple of pieces of tape to hold a standard welding magnifying lens in it and it worked fine.
"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"

That's what I did. Duct tape and a 1.5 magnifying lens. All of a sudden, I could see the pool!
Peter

Jackson, and Speedglas both have this option for their hoods.
--
"I love deadlines, especially the wooshing sound they make as
they fly by" - Douglas Adams

I use reading glasses from the local dollar store. Works great.
Gunner