brass fittings for a DIY tig cooler

Ok I have picked up a weldcraft water torch along with a Q5WGT converter for my 185 lincoln tig, Now I have 4 hoses with threaded pressure fittings, 2 left thread and 2 right thread, I am assuming that I need a fitting to plumb 2 of them together to get gas down to the torch and I need 2 more two more to hookup my homebuilt cooler. Any suggestions? osh? Lowes, HD, a good plumbing store??? Anyone have part numbers and or suggestions? Thanks, G

Reply to
me

Does the Lincoln 185 have a gas valve in it? If yes, that should take care of two of those hoses. The lefthand threaded water line female to female connector is probably a welding shop item. They should know the correct size. I have not found the correct fittings anywhere else.

Enjoy that water cooled torch! Bob

Reply to
MetalHead

Any well stocked welding supplier should have the fittings you need. Or find out who fixes welding machines in your area and buy the fittings from them.

You can find the fittings by going to the Western Enterprises website and downloading their fittings catalog.

Gas fittings are 5/8" x 11 right hand. Water fittings are 5/8" x 11 left hand.

Left hand fittings have notched corners on the hex nut.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler