Bye Bye Oil, hello HHO gas

Bye Bye middle east medieval losers, corrupt crook oil
dictators/blackmailers, hello cheap unlimited energy much more
economical than available today.
HHO gas though produced from electricity provides much better cost
advantage over entire cycle than gasoline. And its nothing but WATER
!!!

bobber
Has anybody worked out purchase+running cost of any currently available equipment such as 1500 Aquygen? Gas Generator with similar purpose traditional equipment?
Reply to
Romanise
Do I get the impression that this poster is a little pissed that the US is getting its ass well and truly kicked in the middle east....................lol
bobber wrote:
Has anybody worked out purchase+running cost of any currently available equipment such as 1500 AquygenT Gas Generator with similar purpose traditional equipment?
Reply to
Ken
I believe you are referring to 'bobber'.
What I have read of him tells me that he is an admirer of those who manipulated dubiya to go to war in Iraq.
But I am interested in the link he gave.
There has been a claim from India that a fellow has developed and installed engine in his car that just runs and runs with one filling of compressed air.
I am not a technical person but am curious about technologies that can make life easier and less costly to live.
Romanise
Is it true that all US government vehicles are to be fueled using the vast amount of methane gas generated during speeches by members of the GOP?
Ken
That is only a partial quote from a breaking news story. The readily available GOP source is the daily working supply. The vast reserves are contained in tight-ass Dems who are about to bust a gut. The trick in tapping into this pool is carefully controlled release without ruining the economy and fouling the atmosphere.
--Andy Asberry recommends NewsGuy--
Reply to
Andy Asberry