Cigweld Transmig 135 / 165

It seems I am spending more and more time welding : stools, tables, brackets, bollards, repairs etc (All with my 130A stick welder [transformer]).

Having done some intro training on a MIG welder they seem so easy / fast for regular fabrication.

I've been eyeing off the Cigweld Transmig 135 / 165 units (and planning to use gas, not gasless wire). See

Anyone had experience with either of these units? Recommend something better (avilable here in Oz) for the same kind of money?

Would love to know before outlaying the cash!

Cheers, Antony.

*** Fix the obvious typo in my address if replying via e-mail ***
Reply to
Antony N. Lord