CK230FX Set Up and Consumables

Hello All,
After Ernie's recommendation I found a couple of CK230FX torch bodies (1 for a spare) and a handle.
Ordered the vinyl 12' Tri-flex hose set and a set of back caps through
our friends at Central Welding Supply.
I found some nice catalog files at Western Enterprises for CGA fittings and "B" Style adapters.
Ordered up the fittings to connect to my household water supply and a Weldcraft DINSE flow thru adapter for my Miller 180SD (older unit). The Weldcraft DINSE adapter did not work with my CK hoses because of the "B" Style 7/8"-14 power connection. Went back to Lance at Welders-Direct (Central Welding Supply on the Net) and ordered the CK SafeLoc DINSE flow thru adapter which accepts a true CGA type fitting.
To filter and regulate the household water supply I found a nice filter (Culligan HF150), 10 micron cartridge (Culligan CW-F) element, and pressure regulator (RV style) on the DoItBest Hardware web site. Ordered these items through my local DoItBest Hardware store (only 40 minutes away). Have to spend a little money at home or I won't have a place to buy nails.
I'm now trying to complete the consumables for the CK230FX. I ordered both the standard and gas lens collet bodies in 1/16" and 3/32" along with collets. Also ordered alumina cups #'s 5, 6, and 7 for standard and gas lens. Should I also look to go larger and smaller? Still have the 17 Series aircooled set up from 3/32" down to .040". I don't plan to upgrade to a unit with more current than the 180SD.
Also trying to decide if the gas saver and clear Pyrex cup combination that's been talked about is something I should also consider for this set up. What might the right gas saver combinations be for this torch? How often would it be used?
For Jack's interest my Miller 180SD has served me very well. I've used it from thin to thick steel without a hitch. I'm also interested in maching, but at a home level. Bought a Smithy mill/lathe combo 7 years ago.
Thanks for your helpErnie with the choices I've made so far. The 230FX feels nice in the hand and I know I'm going to love the flex. Sorry about the loss of your truck.
Regards,
Luke

Gas Savers are just CK's version of a gas lens. I don't see any real benefit for them over standard gas lenses, until you get to the large diameter version. That one is really made for titanium, but I use it for thin stainless.