CNC Plasma Torches

Does anyone have any info on CNC plasma Torch tables like the PlasmaCam or the Torchmate? I would like to know if these units are a quality product & worth while investing my hard earned $$$$. Thanks in advance for any help you caould give.

Reply to
Rangerod

I have a PlasmaCam and I'm happy with it. The software is easy to learn and the table is well built.

enjoy

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew V