critter spray gun

Has anyone used this spray gun

I was thinking of buying it and using it to paint what I make instead of a pray can. Anything good or back to say?

Don D.

Reply to
Don D.

It looks like somebody decided to go into production with the one I designed back in the early '90s. See

've made some improvements since then so if you decide to build one, e-mail me for the update.

BTW, mine works great.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Edwards

I have one and I love it. I have been using it to spray PPG automotive paint on motorcycle fenders. Super easy to clean and the mason jars are super cheap and easy to put a lid on and store. I have only used it for the enamels and lacquers so I can't vouch for thinned out latex paints. My one and only gripe is that they used paint on the actual sprayer that comes off with the lacquer thinner. So when you get it...strip off the paint that the factory put on it. Otherwise it gets everywhere. Buy extra gaskets too. Price is right.

Here is an example of one of the fenders. Does an incredible job with the clearcoat too.

Randy

Reply to
r9565