Decent Website for Welders/fabricators

Ive come accross a pretty good site for Welders et al.

Ive emailed the webmaster and they seem to have some bigger plans in the works, as in downloadable java apps for pipe and sheetmetal. You will apparently be able to do this from certian cell phones.

Anyhow they have some content in the way of articles, some basic plans and pipe templates for Branch and Trunk, etc etc.. Oh yeah, they are still working on dis-similar pipe templates.

James

Reply to
James Lost

James Thanks for the site. It does have a lot of useful info. Don D.

Reply to
Don D.

Yes, thanks...it does look quite helpful.

Reply to
Some1

Reply to
David Todtman

David, I guess when you know it all, it could be "a yawn". But the ones starting out like a few of us it is helpful. I would say I am sorry for the remark, but I am not. We are here to help one another, not to have a rude remark for someone wanting to post and help others! Don D.

Reply to
Don D.