Do not grind Aluminum?

I am not as clueless as you think. I was reading and replying on this use group before it was available on the internet. Looking at the users profile on Google is an easy way to see how long people have been accessing use groups.

The first computer I had much to do with was the 3C computer in the Sanders Display System back in about 1972.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

You will not ever hear anything useful from that guy, forget it.

He is on the ebay newsgroup too, making inane jokes.

Nothing horrible, just a big waste of time.

Ignoramus25601

"Craig Lumpy Lemke".

Sounds like a teenager with a bad case of pimples.

Reply to
J.B.Slocomb

Goes to show you haven't been here that long.

Plonk means you were put into a spam system - and auto deletes your messages and you are never seen by that person.

Ah see what you did - a non-person now.

Mart> Bob Engelhardt wrote:

Reply to
Martin Eastburn

Actually, you're more clueless than you think. Looking at google profiles has absolutely NOTHING to do with how long people have been accessing usenet.

Lumpy

You sang all those car commercials? You got it, Toyota.

Craig 'Lumpy' Lemke

Yet every single post I make, you read. And nearly every post, you reply to.

Lumpy

Did you entertain the troops? Yes. Well, I'm pretty sure they were entertained.

Craig 'Lumpy' Lemke

Of course you have a certain low level of entertainment but once one decides to actually discuss welding you get left by the wayside lacking even the most marginal knowledge of the subject.

Reply to
J.B.Slocomb

OMG! A Plonk with an ! point.

I guess you're REALLY safe now.

Lumpy

Did you do a lot of those Emergency Broadcast Warnings? Yes. Had it been an actual emergency I would have hid.

Craig 'Lumpy' Lemke

Wow. You're really paying attention.

Lumpy

You were the "OPERATION" game voice? Yes. Take out wrenched ankle.

Craig 'Lumpy' Lemke

Lump:

JBSlocomb:

Pay attention if you want to wear the big girl's panties, JB. I never asked a thing about grinding aluminum.

What I asked is "Who thinks they are the leader of this group?"

Is that YOU, JB?

Lumpy

How come you didn't star on Star Trek? Because Clint Howard beat me for the part of Balok.

Craig 'Lumpy' Lemke

So you've now responded to me three times in five minutes. You didn't discuss welding, the subject in which you apparently you feel superior. Apparently that "low level of entertainment" isn't so low after all, is it JB.

Lumpy

Can you play country music? Sure. Which country would you like?

Craig 'Lumpy' Lemke

You really, really need to ignore her. I'm not sure she has her parents' permission to post on usenet anyway. Like most teenagers, if you just ignore her she really will go away and not bother this group. Really.

Reply to
Average joe