Drafting Plotter

Roland Digital Group Drafting Plotter

Roland GRX 400 Drafting Ploter 40in. Bed 47 High 9.5 wide. A1 shape works well

300. 00 takes it.

Call.306-789-2897 ask for Rick

Reply to
Kweta Smolek

A pen plotter, or an inkjet?

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Can I assume, since you don't say where it is, that shipping is free?

Reply to
Paul Calman

You can probably assume somewhere near Rte 6 and Victoria Ave. Not far from Moose Jaw. In US terms, maybe 120 miles north of the 3 way border between North Dakota, Montana and Saskatchewan, i.e. it be in CANADA - I'd guess shipping to a US address would not be included (-:

Reply to
2regburgess