Ernie? O/A regulators "SMITH R76"

I have a pair of oxygen and acetylene regulators called "Smith R76".

They look like they might even be two stage. I did try to look up some info on them, but did not find much. So my question is, are they decent regulators, are they two stage (they look like they might be), are parts for them available if necessary.

Ignoramus20711

Iggy:

Give a call to Smith, they are extremely helpful and can tell you if parts are still available.

Smith Welding Equipment (800) 843-7912

Reply to
karchiba