Ernie's Tig videos

For those of you having trouble getting to the 2 tig vids that Ernie did, I have placed them on a server that anyone should be able to get to.

Jamie

James Arnold

Thanks, I would have never have thought of holding the filler rod that way.

Glenn Houston, TX

Reply to
m5bmw

Nope..me either, but after watching these my welding has improved.

Thanks

James Arnold

Something tells me I should have been charging admission to these movies. ;-)

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

I've been telling you that for a while now!!

Reply to
James Arnold

Ernie, I still have not downloaded quick time ... any chance you could email me the .mp4 versions? Though I normally do not use this email address, you can send it to snipped-for-privacy@duke.edu, if you are willing :)

Reply to
Andy Wakefield

LOL

Reply to