FS: Welding Rods - premium assortment

I used to be a manufacturer's rep, one line I carried was Nassau Rockmount welding supplies. I still have a wide variety of "stick" rods and I have a need to clean out my shop. My computer work and lots of real work overtime simply do not allow me to do much welding or metalworking anymore - so, up for sale they go.

LINK:

These are some really premium rods, some of it is very specialized and some of it a little more ordinary. There is quite a bit of high quality stuff and a complete description down to numbers of the size and type of rods is included in the auction lot. Many of the rods in this group were so specialized that it was not uncommon for them to be sold for $30-50 per pound.

By my count, there are about 18 different types of rods. Using just ONE of the stud extraction rods would be more than enough to pay for the entire lot. They include rods for welding cast iron, brass/copper, hard surfacing, "maintenance" rods, vertical down stainless, high heat stainless, high alloy and tool steel, etc.

The variety is wide, and would be excellent for someone who runs into the occasionally difficult welding situation. Additionally, farmers, repair shops, etc. might be interested in an assortment where you might get a little bit of everything - several rods in this group specifically address hard to weld steels.

As of this post, I have a 100% postive eBay and Heatware rating ("insulglass") and ALWAYS give more value than expected. Please feel free to email if anyone has any questions.

Dave snipped-for-privacy@easypckits.com

Reply to
insulglass

I have had a couple of people request the weight of the welding rods for sale. According to my bathroom scales, the total weight of the shipped package will be almost dead-on 50 lbs.

I will be shipping from ZIP code 35611. You should be able to plug this info and your ZIP in at

and get a reasonable estimate on shipping. As mentioned in the auction, shipping is at my exact cost. Finally, one example - shipping for this package to a location outside metro New York came to just under $27 via UPS ground.

Thanks to everyone who has taken a look - I appreciate your interest.