FS: Welding Training Videos

I have 4 welding instruction videos that I bought from Wall Mountain Co. www.weldingvideos.com in July 2004. I am finished with them and was
going to put them on eBay but then decided to give the group members first kick at the cat. The videos are VHS tapes and have the following titles:
Arc Welding I Arc Welding II GMAW (MIG) Wire Feed Welding Oxy-Acetylene Torch Cutting
They sell for US$24.95 new and I will be selling them for half price plus shipping from Winnipeg, Canada. Payment by Pay Pal is preferred. For residents of Canada, this works out to C$70 for all 4 tapes including shipping. For US residents it works out to US$70 for all 4 tapes including shipping. This is a pretty good deal if you live in Canada because I have already paid the PST, GST, and extra shipping charges to get them into the country. US residents are probably better off ordering new videos direct from the Wall Mountain since they offer free shipping on 2 or more videos and now offer DVD's as well, but I will sell them to you if you want them. I have typed out the indices in preparation for listing them on eBay so if you want more detail you can email me and I will send you the document. The shipping costs are excessive if I break up the set so I prefer to sell all four tapes together.
Harold Kroeker Winnipeg, Canada
The videos have been sold.
Harold