g2 certification

greetings, i will be tested for a g2 certification and i am a bit rusty on my horizontal techingue any tips thanks, cj

Reply to
cj

Yes. It's 2g, and practice all you can. Read up about rod angles as this is one of the most critical factors. Burn them into your brain, as they change for each pass. Post them on your mirror and lampshade until you KNOW them. Next is amperage, and next is rod motion for the rod involved in the test.

And don't forget polarity. Some inspectors love to change all the settings on the machines prior to testing so that it separates the wheat from the chaff. And I mean quickly.

In all tests, I found that finding anything to rest on helped.

Good luck. Let us know how it shakes out. Ah. Testing. Brings back memories ...........................

Steve

visit my blog at

a free book from our trillions available for download before they're gone! ;-)

Reply to
Steve B