Gas welding/cutting Data Charts?

Hi

I was wondering if anyone has links to a site with Cutting and welding data charts - i.e. working pressures for various nozzle sizes and maybe consumption rates. I am mainly interested in Oxy/Acet but any info welcome.

Cheers

Paul

Reply to
paul.morrey

Unfortunately every manufacturer uses diffierent sized orifices in their tips so tip numbers don't mean anything between them. You can get charts from each manufacturer. Find out what make of torch you have and ask them.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Try:

Regards,