German video on fork lift safety

I saw a link to this recently and I can't find it now - it was a great video- very funny. Anyone have the link? Thanks

DJ

Reply to
Doctor John

Go to

and click on the one that starts with STAPLERFAHRER...

"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"

Reply to
Keith Marshall

That video is sick. Funny, but sick.

Reply to
tomcas

OSHA inspector came into a friends shop the other month (spot check- their number came up) and one of the things that they got a chit for was not doing annual training on forklift operators. He said, and I quote, "Klaus doesn't count, either".

Reply to
enl_public

That is some great stuff. Burn it to a VCD for the maximum impact!! It must be enjoyed on a big screen!!!

Reply to
kryppy