Good reference maual

I have had, and found the Machinery's Handbook 24 Edition,, by Erik Oberg to be useful over the years. I am beginning to wonder If anyone can suggest a good supplement for this maual. Basically I'm interested for a book that kind of "Fills in the blanks". Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Vittotio

Vittorio

Try

ask for a cataloge . they have numerous different types of machinist books to chose from .

Over the years I spent a lot of time trying to find the best weave, only now that I have a constant shake do I feel content !

Reply to
Lewis Edwards