Hobart Handler at HF

I got a flyer from harbor frieght today, they are selling reconditioned
Handler 135's for $379.00, full factory warranty.
Hmmm...temptation..
John
Reply to
JohnT.
Hobart recently released a 140 that supercedes the 135. So both new and refurbished 135's are, or will be, on sale right about now. If the 135 meets your requirements (both now and in the near future), go for it.
Reply to
AL
My friend a non welder got his after some months of waiting till it came in from back order. I went to his house to set it up and show him how to work it. And I believe it was a fine machine, we only had a chance to use it with flux wire but it performed flawlessly. Ed ke6bnl
Reply to
Ed ke6bnl
I paid that for mine new.
Reply to
Jamie Arnold (W)
Hello all,
I just purchased a new Handler 140, with cart at Farm & Fleet for 349.00.
That is in Wisconsin....
Reply to
Allen
Congratulation, that sounds like a great deal. I think that is the same machine we used in my welding class at the local adult school. It welded real smooth.
Jim
Reply to
Jim Meyer