Jamie Norwood...can't get through

Jamie, can't get through to you on email. Anything I send to you bounces back to me saying your mail box is full.

Would like to take you up on your kind offer. Perhaps email me with your phone number and I will try and call. Thanks! Marty

Reply to
Marty Escarcega

Try again Marty, I am getting all others email.

Jamie

Marty Escarcega wrote:

Reply to
Jamien

snipped-for-privacy@attglobal.net wrote in news:413a5474 snipped-for-privacy@news1.prserv.net:

Tried 4 times now and each time ATTGLOBAL is sending them back to me saying your email box is full. Can you email me your phone number? Marty

Reply to
Marty Escarcega

Marty Escarcega wrote in news:Xns955AB7CFC74AFescarcegacoxnet@68.6.19.6:

Tried 4 more times and keep getting this same error message from ATTGLOBAL: A message (from ) was received at 5 Sep 2004 1:12:14

+0000.

The following addresses had delivery problems:

Permanent Failure: 522_mailbox_full;_group_quota_sz=

3145623/3145728_ct=826/100000 Delivery last attempted at Sun, 5 Sep 2004 01:12:14 -0000

:-(

Reply to
Marty Escarcega

Marty Escarcega wrote in news:Xns955AB973D1D4Descarcegacoxnet@68.6.19.6:

1:12:14

Well, tried again this morning and got the same message above Jamie. You might call your ISP's tech support and have them look at your email account and see what the problem is. Anyone else try and email Jamie and get the same error?

Jamie, if you can get email out, email me your phone number and I'll give you a call this evening if ok. Marty

Reply to
Marty Escarcega

Hi Marty, You need to include the n, as in snipped-for-privacy@attglobal.net Hope this helps..

Reply to
John D

Sorry for taking up bandwidth because of my stupidity.... I left out the 'n' when setting up my new computer. It is fixed now.

Jamie Norwood

John D wrote:

Reply to
Jamien