L-Tec 250 HF

There is one for sale here. Are they any good and what are they worth? This one comes with Bernard water cooler, w/c torch, stinger, leads, foot pedal, rolling carriage, argon bottle, flow meter.

Al

Reply to
Big Al

How much are they asking? Not a great machine, but if it works they they can be OK. Often on these old machines the value of the peripherals is higher than the power supply.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

$1,700

Al

Reply to
Big Al

Geez. That's very expensive, if that machine is similar to a Dialarc

250 HF. i
Reply to
Ignoramus7130

Way too much.

Just my opinion. Which doesnt have a clue how such is priced in your area.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner

Last 250-250 I sold went for $900, with Lincoln Magnum cooler, torch, flow meter and cart.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner

I sold my last one for even less, but the guy picked up at the auction site.

Ignoramus7955