L-Tec 250 HF available - Toronto area

Fellas:

I have a L-tec 250 HF for sale in show room condition.

Paid $2400. C for it,and I find I have to let it go.

There's lot of stuff to go with it if your're interested. Foot pedal and all.

I also have 500' of 2,0 used cable isn good shape (3-100'ers and some shorter ones, with fiber metal ends)

Also a bunch of tig torches and stuff.

Wife and I are going our separate ways.

Anybody looking for some stuff could email me at,

snipped-for-privacy@idirect.com

Thanks

Reply to
Peter B.