welding machine

Hi,

ho knows something about SELCO welding machine.

Best,

T.

Reply to
karlonukas

Google does. Apparently from Italy, so may be set up for European power source. May be a good machine, but questionable about getting parts or consumables.. I see you're posting gmail, so may be in the US. Are you considering buying one? Can you give more info to help us give you an answer?

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Selco makes inverter power supplies. They are based in Italy.

They also make machines for Lincoln for sale in the US. The Lincoln Invertec 205 is really a Selco Genesis 200.

Their stuff seems to be well built.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Hi actually I'm a sales manager of welding machine and I'm selling of selco machine in Lithuania (Europe). I waned to know some feedback from the WWW users and so on... I work with this company 4 years. I can tell that I do not have any problems with my clients hoo is using a selco.

On this group I see most users ar from UK and USA

Reply to
karlonukas