Leak

Hi folks,

Got a question I have a Sears torch and the gas valve leaks a little. I was told they do not sell these any longer. I talked to a welding shop and they tried one of their valves the screw in part but it was just a hair off of screwing in-didn't want to screw the threads. I think the seat is the problem but how to get to it to maybe clean the seat up a bit. Any ideas?

Just found this site and am building an airplane and the discussion 4130 was helpful. So the consensus is Ox,Ac is the way to go on welding 4130?

Thanks

David

Reply to
David