Lincoln gun update

I took apart that POS plastic gun on the Lincoln SP175+. Will put it together tomorrow using a doorbell switch, and see if that works any better than the stock gun. I say it will. I'll post pictures of the whole ordeal.

Should just bite the bullet and go get a good gun, but after dropping $400 today on "stuff", maybe next week. Or not if this works decently.

What were they thinking?

Steve

visit my blog at

Steve B

Ignoramus27168

It's the cheesy little plastic one. The contacts consist of a spring, a washer, and two wire ends that have been soldered to make them hard. It's just a piss poor design that new parts would only duplicate.

Thank anyway.

Steve

visit my blog at

Steve B