Lincoln Hi-Freq

I bought a used Lincoln Hi-Freq unit and need the bypass capacitor that goes in the welder. Does anyone know the type and value of this cap? I got no joy
from the Lincoln website. Lincoln part no. T-12246
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website by engineers for engineers. It is not affiliated with any of manufacturers or vendors discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.