Little torch with hoses and regulators for sale

Before I put this on eBay, I thought I would see if anyone here might want it. It has two tips and a double-ended tip, perfect condition, with the hoses and regulators. $195, I'll pay shipping in the US and I'll take Paypal. Email me off list if interested.

__ "All it took was all I had..."

Reply to
Emmo

got pictures, brands?

Reply to
John T

Reply to
Emmo

Sorry, my cat walked on my keyboard and sent the message too soon.

As I was saying, the Smith Equipment company make a small jewelers' torch that they call "The Little Torch" (tm) You can see all about it at

What I am selling is the $395 kit, but I don't have all five tips, just two and the double ended one.

Thanx for asking!

Reply to
Emmo

It doesn't look all that good to me. Smith's Lil' Torch kit, if that's what's you're peddling, comes with 6 different tips.

Reply to
Robert Swinney

Thank you for your comment. It actually only comes with 5 tips, as seen here:

"23-1003 Kit with regulator for "MC" tank small acetylene (10 Cu. Ft. cylinder). Includes 11-1101C torch, tips #2-6, H1944-200 fuel regulator, H1940-540 oxygen regulator, check valves, 8' covered hoses and instruction manual."

My offer includes only two of those tips, plus an additional special purpose double ended tip. My offer is also missing the instruction manual.

The kit #23-1003 sells for $318, $418, and $431 at the first three sites that have prices from my quick Google search. Perhaps you were looking at a different configuration, without the regulators...

I used this torch to braze stainless rod to make tracks for a rolling ball machine, but I have since acquired a TIG welder. Many people find this small torch very useful for delicate work...

Reply to
Emmo