looking for hardfacing info

I googled around the forum here and have seen references to hardfacing, but links to basic hardfacing info are out of date (or the websites have changed around).

can someone point me to a introductory guide regarding hardfacing? thanks

Reply to
Tater

You might try Lincoln.

This gives you the basic principles. matching the filler metal to the application is a science.

Randy

can someone point me to a introductory guide regarding hardfacing? thanks

Reply to
R. Zimmerman