Mill/Drill for sale

This Jet mill/drill is a Jet JMD18. It has a 2HP single phase 220V motor with spindle speeds from 150 to 3000. The table size is 9 1/2" X 31 3/4" and has a travel of 20 1/2 ". The unit is completely new (never been used) and will include the following. 2 new clamping kits, 9 (new) assorted end mills,

5 new collets, a new vice, a new parallel set, and a new surfacing cutter and holder. The spindle taper is an R8. I'm selling it to help pay for a new boat. I paid $1853 plus freight and tax for the mill and vice alone Will sell all for $1400 and you pay for shipping. I live in central Texas and will haul it up to possibly 250 miles. Give me your E-Mail address and I will send pictures. David snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net
Reply to
DAVID MC CARVER