mill-drill for sale

I have a new Jet mill-drill for sale. It has never been used and still has
the packing grease on it. I live in the central part of Texas. E-Mail me for
more information and pictures. Will sell for $1400.00
snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net
Reply to
DAVID MC CARVER
I have a new Jet mill-drill for sale. It has never been used and still has the packing grease on it. I live in the central part of Texas. E-Mail me for more information and pictures. Will sell for $1400.00 snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net
Reply to
DAVID MC CARVER
With all due respect, if you buy something new, don't use it and then sell it, your price should reflect that there is now NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. You act like that has zero value, when in fact after hanging around this NG for many years I've heard tons of stories about melted motors, broken table feeds, all kinds of stuff.
If you can get $1400 or $14000 I'm all for it. But I think you should be a little more realistic with your pricing.
Grant Erwin
DAVID MC CARVER wrote:
Reply to
Grant Erwin