Miller Trailblazer 301G - Good, Bad, or Ugly.

I need a professional opinion of Miller's Trailblazer 301G engine driven welder. I will be purchasing one in the near future, is this a well built
piece of equipment ? All of the specs match my needs so no issues there. Just curious about quality.

see http://collierwelding.com/tech/welders
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com
IslandBoy wrote:

I bought one this summer. I think I paid about $3150. I have run stick, MIG and TIG with it.
One beef I have with the design of the thing is the lack of fine heat adjustment. I think the best way to remedy that is to use the remote hand adjustment add-on at the machine to dial in a specific heat setting.
Also, the heat settings (CC & CV) are between 15-20% higher than the markings on the machine. I went round and round with Miller over this, but they say that the marked settings are only a rough guideline.
Other than those two things, the machine has done well for me.
Good luck
--
John L. Weatherly
Nashville, TN