Ernie

All the best to Ernie and his family for the New Year for all the tips and help he has given to people over the year. Good Health Ernie. Ben UK

Reply to
Ben

You're welcome.

For a second I thought it was from my brother Ben. He is a Math Professor in Liecester England.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Hi,

I second this posting, I always check Ernie's replies regardless of the subject matter, please don't let all this praise go to your head : All the best to Ernie and his family for the New Year for all the tips and

Reply to
Greg_False

If there was some way to make it go to my wallet, I could retire ;-)

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Here! Here! I have successes in my shop due to Ernie's unselfish willingness to educate us all. My thanks also to all the others on this group who take the time and make the effort to provide answers and assistance.

-- Larry Bailey Illegitimi non carborundum

Reply to
LBailey

"> > I second this posting, I always check Ernie's replies regardless of the

How about writing a welding & tech book.

Reply to
Dixon Ranch

I am more interested in doing some teaching videos for TIG. I wrote a welding book ages ago for the Theatre Scenery trade, but couldn't get any publisher interested.

I might rewrite it and sell it on eBay direct.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

How would it be published - hard copy book form or on CD book form.

Adobe has an format called eBooks, I think it is called. Publish it in that format for sale. I suggest checking it on the Adobe website. It would be cheaper than hardcopy book publishing.

Reply to
Dixon Ranch

I would buy one!

Ken

: > > If there was some way to make it go to my wallet, I could retire ;-)

Reply to
KRead

I am more interested now in something interactive. Maybe a PDF file with quicktime movies embedded. Sell it on CD.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

What happened to all those documents that you were going to put on a CD for some of us? Hint, hint .... hint..... Lane

Reply to
lane

That copious free time hasn't ocurred yet. I am looking at some time coming up soon as I am finishing 3 major contracts now.

I plan on taking at least 1 week off to take care of all sorts of stuff.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

...and you seem like the type of person that "if" you made millions off the Book/Video royalties you would keep doing exactly what you're doing now. A truly envious position.

Reply to
Zorro

My offer to help still stands.

Andy

Reply to
TheAndroid

I'll take two, where do I send the check?

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Wheaton

(Snip)

(Snip)

Two for me as well,please. Do you take Visa, Ernie?

--Winston

Reply to
Winston