Need help with setting for a Regency 200 with spoolmatic 3

I just picked this up at an auction, downloaded the manuals from Miller and nothing in there on settings. For running 5/64" diameter 4043 wire where should start?

I have an Airco Dip-Pak 250 but I wanted a spool gun to run aluminum, and I could not pass this deal up.

Remove 333 to reply via email

Reply to
rbraun333

nothing in there on

could not pass this

Correction, that should be 3/64" (1.2mm) diameter wire.

Thank You, Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

Reply to
Randy